Have your most important questions answered quickly! Any Job size and any scope of work.
You can choose from an array of contractors that will consider your office partition wall – as merely another office wall. Often they will be a plaster wall contractor , a domestic type builder, a commercial builder ‘ on the tools ‘ or you might obtain a referral from say an agent. Ultimately you will get your wall.
At Officeboy you will also get the office partitioning completed at the same price (if not less) than these alternate contractors. However in addition and at no extra cost receive the benefit of our internal staff checking your requirements before the build. A no fuss rapid and free audit of your proposed build request. You may have overlooked things such as :
- your wall may need to matched to specific commercial wall
- suite extrusion material presently on site
- you may be able to afford a glass wall in lieu of a plaster
- wall for the same price as the plaster wall
- the wall may suit a demountable system
- you might require extended finishes such as feature
- paint applications , panel cladding, digital art , frosting and several other alternatives
- you may require future walls and furniture to fit along
- with the current wall project and require some free sketching
And so the list may go on to involving several other parameters or constraints … To ensure you have all bases covered contact our helpful administration staff on 1300 858 176.
At Officeboy we believe that you deserve Office partitions that are distinctly commercial looking – that particular look which is common when walking through a city building or even within and outside retail shops.
Two things produce these fantastic results – the choice of correct partition material and the carpentry skill applied– ie the commercial aluminium carpenters.
Office Partitions Melbourne
When choosing a contractor for office partitions in Melbourne you may end up contacting random contractors with random skills. Good commercial fitout skills are rare.
Your search for an office partition contractor might be further impeded by you being ‘ sold ‘ a random subcontractor by industry‘ middlemen‘ – real estate agents , building managers , furniture stores and architects. These referral networks are subject to frequent changes resulting in untested performances in the contractors.
Materials can easily be substituted with cheaper inferior performing variants. The visual results you should achieve are square, plumb and straight office partitions. You further deserve the small but important aluminium trimmings that often run along the floor in the form of skirting and parallel matching trim at ceiling level and down walls.
Appropriately planned and sized aluminium wall suite systems don’t just look great they are essentially the ‘ railway tracks ‘ of your office walls. Within these tracks walls can seamlessly change from plaster to part plaster and glass to fully glazed walls and door systems as well.
The results are a great commercial finish and often spectacular when features and wall fabric changes are carefully planned for visual impact.
At Officeboy we don’t take risks and strive to assure the following safeguards.
- to build office partitions with dedicated commercial material at the same or lower cost than ‘makeshift‘ or substitute material that could never deliver a commercial sharpness & finish.
- we make sure if you want to add to the office partitions in the future you can do so seamlessly and rest assured as to availabilities as we procure only from very established suppliers who supply office partitioning material in Melbourne.
- The skills we apply to your partition build are truly in house. Our commercial carpenters are employed full time and we rarely use subcontractor carpenters.
To ensure all your bases are covered contact our helpful administrative staff on 1300 858 176.